Sampling in food?
Collecting samples requires sterile equipment and must be done meticulously to avoid any possible contamination;
- Labplas sterile sampling bags are easier to handle than vials;
- Labplas sterile sampling bags require very little storage space, are easy to transport and are single-use which saves a lot of time and energy;
- Several tests must be performed on surfaces, whether they come into contact with food or not, in order to determine the presence of a contaminant.
Complies with regulatory and industry requirements :
- FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) ;
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) ;
- All sterile sampling bags are also R-NASE, D-NASE and Pyrogen free.
Our new line of products specifically for the food industry.Details
The distribution solution for your blender bags!Details
The Opaque TWIRL’EM is used by food, research, pharmaceutical and environmental industries.Details
Samples of 1 to 2,5 kg must be taken, so the bags have to be strong enough to support such weights. Labplas suggests using models TWIRL’EM LARGE FORMAT a 4.0 mil.in thickness model for more safety.Details
TWIRL’EM ECOLO, leading the industry as the first green bag for all laboratories and Mother Nature since 2008. They are an economical and time-saving green alternative to rigid containers.Details
Labplas offers the SANI-STICK, which allows easy sampling for hard-to-reach places. This avoids handling of the sponge, since it’s already on the stick.Details
Sani-Sponge Kits are offered to test the carcasses for salmonella, E. coli and other pathogens.Details
Our SECURE-T product is made to handle the most robust blending applications. The tear-off top ensures internal sterility right up until the time of use.Details
Once in the laboratory, solid food samples must be separated and homogenized. Labplas FILTRA-BAG are perfect for use in a homogenizer.Details
These sterile sampling bags with their built-in secure closure tabs are ideal for the shipping and storage of all forms of sample material.Details
Labplas offers a full line of essential accessories to complement our product lines.Details
One of our consultants will be happy to help you in your product choice or to answer any questions.